Thursday, July 26, 2018

Struggling towards Light...

  • I don't really want a relationship right now.  I just want to live in a house hidden from the road by grown up trees and flowers and vines.  I want everyone to just think of me in passing.  Then he arrived just as I was deciding this and I can't decide if it is not in the plan for me to be alone.  My world does seem to be more inline with the old me...the creativity is flowing like rivers.  I am trying to bottle it to save for the next drought.  When I reactivated my writing blog I was reading over some of the previous things I had written  and it was like words of another person.  I honestly couldn't believe I had written them.  It's like each story came from a certain moment, a certain breath in time that circled the room before dancing along the curtains out the window and it was gone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment